On a more prosaic level, the brain is essentially an organ of prediction. That's what has given us the evolutionary edge over other animals. So we predict the future all the time and on different levels. Intuition could just be this predictive process operating on a pre-conscious / unconscious level
t seems a parapsychology - a unknown factor, when we foresee it may happen or may not, when it comes true and happens we relate to our intuition & when it doesn't happen we say its our fate or blame others, but according to me law of attraction have high impact in life , we are attracted towards what we are constantly thinking most of the times. so it happens ...
why not in science
Science has never claimed to be able to explain or control everything in the universe. And I don't think the 'greatest scientists' (names ?) admit that an entity controls everything. 100yrs ago you would have been saying that scientists can't get to the moon to discredit science, but we did and science makes progress every day.
Science answers 'how' and not 'why'. That's where religious explanations take root. But as for these explanations being correct. Well, I think you can guess where I stand
t seems a parapsychology - a unknown factor, when we foresee it may happen or may not, when it comes true and happens we relate to our intuition & when it doesn't happen we say its our fate or blame others, but according to me law of attraction have high impact in life , we are attracted towards what we are constantly thinking most of the times. so it happens ...
why not in science
Science has never claimed to be able to explain or control everything in the universe. And I don't think the 'greatest scientists' (names ?) admit that an entity controls everything. 100yrs ago you would have been saying that scientists can't get to the moon to discredit science, but we did and science makes progress every day.
Science answers 'how' and not 'why'. That's where religious explanations take root. But as for these explanations being correct. Well, I think you can guess where I stand
No comments:
Post a Comment